Our 2018 Annual Report is hot off the presses.
From building support to accelerate the Cycling Network Plan, to coordinating our biggest Bike Month yet, to offering workshops to residents across the City, together we moved the needle on building a cycling-friendly city for all.
Did you know?
- We collected 4,800+ #BuildtheGrid signatures from constituents in all 25 of Toronto's wards, demonstrating broad support for a cycling-friendly city
- We welcomed riders at 10 Bike Month commuter stations, reaching 2,000+ participants, thanks to the support of six partners
- We delivered a record number of 69 workshops to 950+ participants
- We welcomed 250 people to the Ride for Safe Streets – a 167% increase from last year – and raised $45,500 to support our advocacy work
- Our Bike to School programming reached 14,700+ students at 73 schools across the GTA
Photo: TBMF volunteer K. Wittmann
Revisit more highlights from 2018.