Join the movement for safe streets!
Cycle Toronto is a member-supported organization that advocates for a healthy, safe, cycling-friendly city for all. The more members we have, the greater the influence we hold at City Hall.
Member dues also provide us with a key source of funding for our advocacy and outreach. All membership levels give you voting rights at our AGM and a Cycle Toronto member card good for great member benefits including discounts on bikes, accessories, limited flat-fix coverage and more!
Monthly Membership: Pay with Credit
($5, $10, $20 or $50 per month)
Annual Membership: Pay with Credit Pay by Cheque As a Gift
(Friend, Sustainer, or Patron)
Pay in Person: I already paid at a bike shop or event
Come to a Cycle Toronto event, or drop by one of these bike shops:
- Bateman's Bicycle Company (Bathurst & Dupont)
- Bikechain (Spadina & College)
- Curbside Cycle (Bloor & Bathurst)
- Cycle Solutions (Carlton & Parliament, and Kingston & Main)
- Hoopdriver Bicycles (College & Dufferin)
- Sweet Pete's (two locations: Bloor & Dufferin, and Bloor & Bathurst)
- Urbane Cyclist Co-op (College & Spadina)
Prefer to pay by credit card over the phone, or just have a question about membership?
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 416-644-7188 during regular office hours.
Pictured: Our pop-up bike lane on Bloor St W. during the Open Streets Festival 2015.