Saturday September 21, 2019
About the Ride For Safe Streets (RFSS)
Join us for the Ride for Safe Streets (RFSS) and help us raise $50,000 to fund cycling advocacy, including bringing protected bike lanes to Bloor St, Danforth Ave, Yonge St and beyond! There are only 300 ride spots available, so don’t wait! Early Bird registration is $40, and includes a fully escorted ride and lunch at our reception. You can ride the full distance of ~25km, or join us mid-way for a ~10km option. If you want to deepen your impact, you can fundraise to support the cause by encouraging your friends to sign up for Cycle Toronto, or by making a donation. When your friends and family support your ride by donating $30 or more, they're eligible for a Cycle Toronto friend membership, granting access to discounts and services around the city.
Register Support a participant Fundraise
- Saturday September 21st, 2019
- ~25km or ~10km options (you can change your distance choice anytime)
- Starts and finishes at Christie Pits Park
- Escorted group ride for a stress-free riding experience
- It's a spin with less spandex at a relaxed pace
- There will be a rest stop half way through the ride
- Participants get a delicious lunch at the end
- Fundraisers can win milestone and top prizes
- All donors get entered into a draw
- All proceeds support advocacy for safer streets in Toronto.
Contact mark[at]cycleto.ca for help with team registrations.
- 9:00 AM - Registration opens
- 10:30 AM - Ride departs from Christie Pits Park
- 12:00 PM - Rest point / 10km start at Kempton Howard Park
- 1:30 PM - Reception and lunch at Christie Pits Park
Ride registration and fundraising page creation are separate processes. This means that registering for the ride does not automatically create a fundraising page, even if you register multiple people. Similarly, creating a fundraising page does not automatically register you for the ride.
Top Fundraising prizes
MEC gift card $500
Basecamp Climbing - Day for Two ($80)
Kula Yoga - 1 Month Intro Special ($50)
We can transform Toronto - but we need your help. Using the buttons above, you can search for individuals or teams to support, make a general donation to the ride. Anyone who fundraises will be eligible for milestone and top prizes. Donations of $30 or more are also eligible for a Cycle Toronto Friend-level membership, and all the benefits that entails, including discounts to 20+ local bike shops. Cntributions towards the Ride for Safe Streets are not eligible for a tax receipt as we are not a registered charity.
raised of a total goal set of
Top Ten Fundraisers
|8||David Da Rosa||$50.00|