Cycling is for everyone!
Join over 1.4 million Torontonians who ride bicycles because it's convenient, healthy, inexpensive, and fun.
This handbook will teach you about your bicycle, our traffic laws, and safe cycling habits. When riding your bike in Toronto, always remember to use your best judgement, take your time, and to have fun!
The Toronto Cyclist Handbook is available in 13 languages, including English.
How do I get a Handbook?
You can pick up a FREE copy of the Toronto Cyclist Handbook at:
- your closest library
- your closest Civic Centre
- at City Hall (Bay & Queen)
- Cycle Toronto (215 Spadina Ave, Suite 149 - Spadina Ave and Richmond St)
- CultureLink Settlement Services (2340 Dundas Street West, Suite 301 - Dundas West Ave and Bloor St)
- Scarborough Cycles Community Hub Danforth (3079 Danforth Ave, at Victoria Park Rd)
- Scarborough Cycles Community Hub Birchmount Bluffs (93 Birchmount Rd, at Kingston Rd)
You can download the English Toronto Cyclist Handbook here.
The Handbook is currently available online in 13 languages, including English. You can download them with these links:
The Toronto Cyclist Handbook was created in partnership with Culture Link. Funding and support provided in part by the Government of Ontario, Live Green Toronto, and the City of Toronto.