Ring & Post: October 2019
The Cycle Toronto Team having fun after the Ride for Safe Streets
Want to get our monthly Ring & Post early? Subscribe here to get it by email.
What you'll find in this edition:
- Updates on our Bloor, Danforth and Yonge Campaigns
- Dundas and Jones Intersection Improvements
- Kick-style E-Scooter pilot in Ontario
- Automated Speed Enforcement
- Road Safety at Yonge and Eglinton
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
- Ride for Safe Streets Wrap Up
- Building a Downtown Bike Network
- Get Lit!
- Declaration of Climate Emergency and TransformTO Community Input
- Neighbourhood Cycling Connections Updates
- Cycle Toronto Staff Update
- City of Toronto Staff Update
- Business Member Profile: Toronto Hydro
- Share the Road Job Posting
- Cycling in the News
- Upcoming Events
Read the October 2019 Ring & Post.
Like what we do? Support us by becoming a member today for as little as $5/month. You’ll get enough benefits to fill a cargo bike and we’ll be able to keep fighting for you! Join / Renew your Cycle Toronto membership now.