Ring & Post: November 2019
A bold, car-free vision for Yonge Street
Want to get our monthly Ring & Post early? Subscribe here to get it by email.
What you'll find in this edition:
- Car-Free Downtown Yonge Street
- It’s time for pilot bike lanes on Danforth Avenue
- What’s happening on Bloor Street
- Dooring: making all collisions count
- Toronto police board reinstates traffic squad after public outcry
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
- Upgrades to Shaw Street are coming
- College/Dundas intersection improvements
- Street Smarts: Tips for cold and wet weather riding
- BikeSeed: Family Cycling Group
- Business Member Profile: MEC
- Business Member Profile: Switchback Cyclery
- Monthly Member Prize
- Cycling and Road Safety in the news
- Upcoming Events
Read the November 2019 Ring & Post.
Like what we do? Support us by becoming a member today for as little as $5/month. You’ll get enough benefits to fill a cargo bike and we’ll be able to keep fighting for you! Join / Renew your Cycle Toronto membership now.