Ring & Post: August 2018
Want to get our monthly Ring & Post in your inbox? Subscribe here.
Help us get to 5,000 pledge signers!
Have you pledged your support for City Council to #BuildTheGrid of protected bike lanes on main streets and local connections across Toronto by 2026? If so, take the next step and ask a friend to pledge their support too. More than 2,200 people have signed on now, demonstrating a groundswell of support for our three priorities during this election period. But we want to reach at least 5,000 pledges in the coming weeks! If each of us shared the pledge with one friend today, we could get there.
Be sure to subscribe to our Action Alerts mailing list to receive updates on the campaign and how to get involved.
1. Advocacy updates: ward boundary shakeup, Danforth, Eglinton
2. Announcing #BuildtheGrid activist training
3. Ride for Safe Streets: register for just $40
4. Bloor-Annex Bike & Shop Contest
5. City of Toronto Bicycle Repair Hubs
6. Bike to School summer highlights
7. Join us for a late summer ride
9. Business Member Profile: Intelliware
10. Cycling in the news
Read the full August 2018 Ring & Post.
Header image: Shah Mohamed