Get Ready for this year's Bike Month
This year's Bike Month is only days away! Here are the top 3 ways to participate:
1. Sign up for our Bike to Work Day contest
You'll be entered to win a MEC Midtown Bicycle and a $300 voucher from VIA Rail if you sign up to do at least one of these things:
- ride your bike to school or work on Bike to Work Day: May 29
- participate in our Annual Bike to Work Day Group Commute & Breakfast at Nathan Phillips Square
- join any Bike Month event on the calendar
Show your support for cycling and sign up now. Contest closes June 5.
2) Join us on May 29 for our Annual Bike to Work Day Group Commute & Breakfast
A free pancake will be waiting for you when you arrive, along with vendors and speakers on the square from 8:00 to 8:45 a.m.
Bike Month Commemorative t-shirts will be $5 and available at all official City start points and at Nathan Phillips Square while supplies last.
You can get your Cycle Toronto membership and a t-shirt for just $20!
3) Participate in a Bike Month event, or hold your own!
There are hundreds of events happening during Bike Month, from guided rides to cycling workshops, and so much more. You can also stop by one of Cycle Toronto’s commuter stations and grab your own branded Bike Month tote bag filled with goodies from our partners! We’ll be set up along busy cycling routes across the city from Tuesday to Thursday every week from 5:30-7:30 pm. What’s even better is that you can “put a bike on it” and create an event of your own! For a full list of events, click here.
Help us make this year’s Bike Month the biggest yet!
Bike Month 2017 is coordinated by Cycle Toronto and supported locally by MEC, The City of Toronto, CLIF Bar, CP24, Smart Commute, Bike Share Toronto, St.Lawrence Market, Jet Fuel Coffee, and NOW Magazine.