Besides making Toronto a better place to bike, your Cycle Toronto membership will also save you money! Just show your current membership card when making a purchase at any of the following bike shops, restaurants, retailers or services.
10% off parts, gear, and accessories.
- Bateman's Bicycle Company (Bathurst & Dupont)
- Curbside Cycle (Bloor & Bathurst)
- Cycle Solutions (Carlton & Parliament)
- Sweet Pete's (Bloor & Bathurst)
- Urbane Cyclist Co-op (College & Spadina) * Membership included with purchase of a bike* and *New Flat Fix Coverage*
- Bikes on Wheels (Kensington Market + Queen & Euclid) - 10% off parts, gear, and accessories only
- Enterprise CarShare* - One-time $30 driving credit for new and existing Enterprise CarShare members (include your carShare ID# when contacting Cycle Toronto)
- Zipcar - Join for $7/month with $10 in driving credit here
Clothing & Apparel
- Australian Boot Company**- 15% off Blundstone CSA steel-toe, and R.M. Williams boots.
- Mari Cla Ro - 25% off bags
Restaurants & Food
Health & Wellbeing
- Spynga - Yoga & Cycling Studio - 10% off all Regular Class Packages
- WellCalm - $20 CAD off on first mobile massage therapy booking, and 10% off on all mobile massage therapy bookings.
- STAR Company - $30 off annual bookkeeping services
- CareerCycles - How do you fix a flat... career? Professional career counselling & coaching. $20 off initial consultation. 15% off career programs.
- TDA Global Cycling - 5% off any full or sectional cycling tour (discount only available to residents of the Greater Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Area)
- VBT, Bicycling and Walking Vacations - $200 off any International or USA Vacation
- Waterfront Regeneration Trust - $50 off their 5-day Great Waterfront Trail Adventure: learn more here
- Fitz & Follwell Cycle Co. - 20% off any guided bike tour of Toronto.
We're working hard to give more back to our members. We will continue to expand the discount program so remember to check here for new additions!
*Autoshare discount: Cycle Toronto members will receive $30 off the initial Enterprise CarShare membership fee or a $30 driving credit towards a 24-hour weekday rate for existing Enterprise CarShare members. To claim this discount, email email@example.com with the following subject line: Enterprise CarShare discount. In your e-mail, please indicate whether you are seeking the membership fee discount or the driving credit.
**Australian Boot Company discount: for steel-toe and R.M. Williams models only. Show your card at either store location. Or, to get the discount code for online purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Australian Boot Company discount.
***Fresh City Farms discount: To get the online discount code, please email email@example.com with the following subject line: Fresh City Farms discount.
****Fresh Restaurants discount: Discounts do not apply to the following: desserts, retail fridge drinks, more than 1 retail sandwich or salad, cookbooks, baggu bags, 32oz glass bottles, Fresh Cards or Refresh Yourself special.
When bad luck strikes, we have you covered.
We are pleased to offer complimentary flat fixes for all Sustainer, Patron, Champion and Director's Circle level members.
Sustainer members are now eligible for one flat fix each year, and Patron members and above are eligible for two flat fixes each year.
Next time you get a flat, follow the four easy steps:
- Determine whether Sweet Pete's | Urbane Cyclist | Switchback Cyclery is closest to you.
- Call Cycle Toronto at 416-644-7188, and let us know where you're planning on redeeming the service.
- Take your bike to the shop.
- Show your membership card, and get your flat fixed - no charge.
Call us at 416-644-7188 and we'll arrange it!
Did you know Cycle Toronto members get access to a free de-icing and lock-cutting service, for those times when your lock has frozen or you've misplaced your keys? Here's how to get your lock cut today.
Follow these steps to get your lock cut today:
Place a request through our lock cut request form, and coordinate a convenient time with our service provider within the next 24h.
Join Cycle Toronto to redeem service free of charge with your electronic receipt.
Present proof of membership (membership card) to the service provider to reddem service free of charge.
If you do not have proof of membership at the time of the lock cut, you'll need to pay a cash service charge of $60 for Area 2 and $40 for Area 1.
The owner of the bike and lock must be present to meet our service provider.
Show your membership at a participating bike shop to save 10% on your new lock.