StreetSmartsTO Route Planning Drop-In
Join us for a quick route planning workshop followed by a Q&A. Our experienced cycling educators will be ready to help you navigate Toronto's roads and paths. We can help with topics such as:
- Different types of bike lanes
- Finding routes that aren't on major roads
- How to get to and from your essential trips
- What types of bikes are allowed on multi-use paths
- How to get to and from ActiveTO major road openings
- Taking your bike on TTC and GO
If you have any other questions related to safe cycling our cycling educators are happy to help.
All participants will be provided with a free digital copy of The Toronto Cycling Handbook and Family Cycling Handbook and will have the option to receive a free physical copy of one handbook and/or 2021 Cycling Map via regular mail.
Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
This event is being delivered as part of the StreetSmartsTO program with support from the City of Toronto.