Curious about trying about a riding a bicycle around the city? Don't know where to start? We got you covered!
Riding a bike can be one of the best ways to get around your city, whether you’re getting your daily dose of exercise, or running errands. Our #StartBiking Challenge will provide all the information you need to start riding for the first time (or the first time in a long time). This two-week challenge is completely free. You’ll receive resources straight to your inbox that cover topics like:
- Number one reason people don’t ride, and what to do about it.
- No bike? no problem! Get access to two wheels for any budget.
- Is your bike safe to ride? Checking it out is easy as ABC!
- Top tips to get through tricky situations on the road.
- The best accessories to keep you cool and comfortable
- Riding destinations you can set your sights on, when you’re ready.
Are the kids in your life looking for new ways to get to school this fall? Check out The Bike to School Challenge too!
September 1st, 2020 12:00 AM to September 30th, 2020 8:00 AM